- Tony Priest, Director of TD Group Ltd was delighted to recently receive the Tom Maccabee Inspiration for Innovation Volunteer of the Year Award for his contribution as a business volunteer to Silverstone Park’s Inspiration for Innovation (I4I) local schools/careers programme with the Automotive 30% Club. Tony is part of a dedicated network of business volunteers who give up their time to offer advice and guidance to secondary school students to help inspire and offer guidance on future career opportunities. He said: “Schools are great at teaching hard skills – knowledge – in subjects such as maths, languages, science and so on, but it’s the soft skills – the personality traits such as positivity, emotional intelligence, leadership, empathy, adaptability, team player attitude – that will have the biggest impact on all our lives. Its these skills that will help the students make the most of any opportunities in life. This is why I get involved with the fantastic Inspiration for Innovation programme – to get the students engaged and connected with people, to show them they can achieve anything with the right mindset.” Tony took part in a series of tailored events at Kingsthorpe College, Northampton, The Buckingham School and Sponne School, Towcester and which, in the 2019/20 academic year, reached more than 1,000 Year 8 and 9 students. In addition, Tony and the TD Group team volunteered additional time to help with student tours of businesses at Silverstone Park. He added: “It’s an absolute pleasure to be helping guide the next generation and this award means a lot to us all here at TD Group and we look forward to doing it all over again.” Continue reading →
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
‘Cookies’ are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our websites and their browsing behaviour. This enables us to order the site to make customers’ journeys easier, and if necessary make improvements. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for any other reason.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.