Terms and Conditions
- These are the Terms and Conditions which apply to your use of the website at www.tdgroup.co.uk, owned by TD Group Limited ® (also referred to as we, us and our), TD Group Limited, Innovation Centre, Silverstone Park, Towcester, NN12 8GX. By using the website you are automatically bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions you should immediately stop using the website.
- We do our best to ensure that the information in the website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
- We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the web site.
- Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the web site is provided solely for your convenience. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked web site. We are not responsible for the content of any web sites that have links with the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked web sites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
- We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
- Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict consumer statutory rights or our liability for death or personal injury.
- All intellectual property rights (including copyright, patents, trade marks, design rights, database rights and other rights) and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to us, our customers or our suppliers. ‘TD Group’ and ‘technology delivered’ are registered trademarks of TD Group Limited ®.
- In particular, the trade marks displayed are or may be registered and nothing contained in these conditions or the web site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained below.
- You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the web site solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
- You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the web site in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
- You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the web site in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
- You may not frame or link to the web site or any part of it without our express permission.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the web site is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
- The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
If you have any questions regarding use of this website, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, and we will do our best to answer your query promptly.