Insight Data Analyst - Permanent - Home Counties
Insight Data Analyst
We are currently recruiting an Insight Data Analyst for our well-known client, who is a leader in their field based in the Home Counties. Working with senior stakeholders and partners you will participate in the development of a long-term Information Management strategy that supports the growth and future direction of the client’s ambitious business plan.
This is an exciting position with scope to progress for the very successful candidate within this expanding online specialist business. This role is intrinsic to the company’s future success. The right candidate will be naturally inquisitive and have an advanced background in Excel. Experience of consumer behaviour in a retail environment.
Key Competencies required:
- Provide data that enables detailed analysis of complex issues and considering them at a multi- dimensional level to draw conclusions.
- Making recommendations and evolve business rules.
- Involved in discussions with other stakeholders to reach crucial decisions using findings at both a strategic and tactical level.
- Analyse sales trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity
- Consider and research market tends plus responding to short term and long-term market changes.
- Regular interaction with several internal departments is key as sales trends, patterns and demands are identified, researched and established.
- Collaboration with Marketing, Finance and IT
- Ability to deliver and present key information to different stakeholders
- Knowledge and ability to digest lots of data and present findings
- Analyse it and identify patterns and trends.
- Understanding of the business product, market and customers.
- Competitor analysis experience would be useful
- Helping to improve and evolve the existing set of management reports to help analyse and make informed decisions.
· Demonstrated success in the delivery of big picture data for senior stakeholders
· A confident communicator with strong presentation skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel including Macros, V-look ups and Pivot tables
· Bachelor’s Degree or similar level achievement in Economic, Marketing, Finance or Statics
· Advanced understanding of the customer experience
This is an excellent opportunity in a growing and dynamic company. It has an excellent package of £45,000 to £50,000 and great personal development opportunities.