Senior IT Systems Administrator - Northamptonshire
An experienced Senior IT Systems Administrator is required to join a fast growing, internationally-renowned motorsport advanced engineering company who are based in Northamptonshire.
Our client has experienced significant growth since they started in 2008 and have expanded over two major sites in the UK and now employ over 60 highly-skilled motorsport professionals in their site in Northamptonshire.
The Senior IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for the company’s IT infrastructure, IT Systems and associated services to ensure the smooth running of the organisation. To support all users, local and remote, on a day-to-day basis and ensure that any issues are fixed within a set time-frame.
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure architecture remains consistently available to all users
- Maintenance of server and hardware and software to defined security and anti-virus policies
- Provide technical support to all local and remote users of the company wide ERP System (Access Supply Chain) including Crystal Reports and CAD PLM system (Smarteam)
- Provide technical support to local and remote users covering all hardware devices including, PC’s, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and printers
- Ensure server and desktop infrastructure standardisation is maintained and management of all Software licenses are renewed and up-to-date
- Work with senior managers and company director to help shape the IT estate and draw up a technology roadmap
- Assist with proposed improvements, developments and upgrades to the IT infrastructure and ERP system
- Responsible for the IT budget
- Assisting with updates to the websites via CMS; Knowledge of Adobe photoshop useful
Essential Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of IT infrastructure technologies, including DNS, DHCP, routing, TCP/IP
- A good working knowledge of Windows Server and Exchange
- Experience in Crystal reports or similar reporting tool
- Advanced SQL knowledge (2008 R2)
- Strong PC support skills
- Ability to prioritise workload within a highly-pressured environment whilst displaying a high level of discipline, calmness and professionalism
- Experience in supplier management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is a great opportunity for you to join and progress within a fast-moving exciting industry in a time of significant growth. If you have all the above and are looking for a new challenge apply today!
Don’t miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.