Software Engineer - Ruby Developer - Permanent, Watford
Software Engineer - RUBY Developer
Are you a great Software Engineer?
Do you have excellent experience in Ruby, Rails 5, React.js, Redis, Ansible and Postgres?
Do you want to work in an exciting, truly Agile environment with excellent benefits?
Do you want to work with some of the best people in the industry?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
Our Watford based client is an expanding Financial organisation with an impressive growth record. Their clients include some of the world’s biggest names and most innovative brands.
You should be a passionate Software Engineer / Ruby Developer who is prepared to take on challenging technological issues in a collaborative high tempo environment whilst working with some of the best engineers in the industry.
The successful Ruby Developer will work within a strong team of other software engineers. You will build, scale and upgrade various new and innovative applications that are specifically designed to improve and manage both process and products across the business that improve efficiency and maintainability. You will be responsible for creating new business rules, adjusting business models, creating workflows, and upgrading existing application functionality.
Key competencies required:
· An ability to think through the problem, shape the solution - regardless of technology
· Analytical thinking, self-motivation, innovation and a desire to learn and help others
· Customer focused & clear communicator
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
· An in-depth knowledge of developing software using technologies such as Ruby, Rails 5, React.js, Redis, Ansible and Postgres
· Solid knowledge and experience of Object Oriented programming principles, design patterns and Open source frameworks
· An excellent understanding of software development and engineering best practice
· An ability to work in a highly innovative, fast-paced, truly Agile development environment
· An ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
This role comes with a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Don’t miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.