Application Support Analyst - Permanent Silverstone, Northants
Application Support Analyst - Permanent
Our client, a world class Motor Racing Team, have a requirement for an experienced Application Support Analyst to come on board and contribute to the progress of the team. With a focus on competitiveness and innovation the company is an inspirational and rewarding place to work.
The role will be based next to the famous Silverstone Circuit and will help provide a world class applications support service to their diverse and often highly time critical user base. This will encompass ensuring applications delivery and BAU support primarily for their workflow collaboration tools based upon JIRA and Confluence. In addition to this primary role the analyst may also be involved in the implementation of new IT technical projects as directed by the success of the business.
Key responsibilities of the role required:
- Ensure configuration, change and event management processes, procedures and controls are implemented and adhered to
- Maintain and support the BAU application stack
- Test new software releases and maintain release management database
- Support the transition of new applications into live service
- Continue maintenance and development of the organisational knowledgebase
- Apply knowledge of the front-end use of the workflow applications to meet business requirements and act as a focal point for the development and application of technology across the company
- Floor walking and end user engagement on site
- Identify manual business processes and recommend automated solutions
- Document processes and provide process improvement
Key Skills required
- A solid 2 or 3 years’ experience of working in a fast paced ITIL environment
- Knowledge of SQL, MS Stack, .Net, JAVA, JIRA and Confluence workflow software
- Experience of working under pressure to a strict timetable
- Candidate must be analytical, precise, with an open questioning approach
- Lateral thinker with the ability to adapt quickly to new challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in business English, both written and verbal
- Customer facing, owns problems and sees them through to a successful conclusion
- Security conscious
- Full mobility required, full current driving licence required
Package and remuneration:
For the right candidate, there is a highly competitive base salary combined with an extensive benefits package, as you would expect from a Global brand.
Don’t miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.