Business Intelligence Analyst (SSRS) - Permanent - Bolton, Greater Manchester
Our client is one of the UK’s largest, successful and well established construction companies. Covering new build concepts to development, refurbishment projects, responsive lifetime maintenance and renewable energy projects. They are situated on the outskirts of Manchester.
They are looking for an exceptional BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting Analyst (SSRS), who is innovative, confident and driven with experience managing and reporting on large amounts of data to help support the long-term BI strategy of the business. The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ experience of producing reports from a SSRS (SQL Server Reporting System) accessing data within a SQL and OpenEdge Database (formally known as Progress RDBMS).
This is a hands-on technical role and a pivotal position within a Business Intelligence Support team as the business goes through some transformational and process changes. The BI Reporting Analyst is responsible for the delivery of data and information in a timely and accurate manner. Working closely with senior stakeholders within the business in capturing requirements and delivering the final solution.
Key knowledge and experience:
- Experience of delivering support within Data SQL reporting analysis & Web Intelligence
- Excellent working knowledge of SSRS, SQL and OpenEdge (formally Progress RDBMS) environment
- Complete understanding of SQL Server database and data warehousing principles
- A history of investigating BI systems, applications and data anomalies directly with the end users through to resolution
- Some knowledge of VB (Visual Basics) and Sharepoint is an advantage
- Data warehouse support
- Maintain data quality within Data Warehouse and related systems
- Skills to extract user requirements and analyse
- Excellent written and communication skills
- An intuitive and investigative nature would be key to this role
A competitive salary including excellent benefits package and learning development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Don't miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is commited to equal opportunity and diversity.