Data Analyst - Finance Contract - Fleet, Hampshire
Data Analyst – Finance Contract- Fleet, Hampshire
Our major client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to support its business by improving data quality and provide data analysis for a number of key business initiatives. The analyst will work closely with internal teams, including Development, Client Services, and Finance. Strong skills required in data gathering, data analysis and communication. A strong knowledge of SQL plus tools such as QlikView and Business Objects WEBI is required.
· Provide quantitative support for various finance teams and reporting activities
· Source data from the CALMS database to provide analysis for internal and external purposes
· Use Qlikview or Business Objects WEBI to create client facing reports and presentations
· Focus on helping to improve data quality / data verification
· Work closely with the various Product Owners and other stakeholders to define reporting formats and dashboards
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
· 3+ years of Data Analyst experience within an Asset / Wholesale Finance environment
· Excellent organisational and time management skills; able to effectively manage multiple work streams
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail
· Self-motivated with ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experienced in facilitating discussions with internal teams
· Strong SQL skills
· Excellent skills in tools such as QlikView and / or BO WEBI
· Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
· Experience working with and querying large datasets
This is initially a 3-month contract that is likely to extend over the long term. So, an individual that lives commutable to Fleet in Hampshire is preferred.
Excellent day rates paid for the right candidates
Don't miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.