Business Analyst/PM - Business Process Review - Permanent - Bolton
We are looking for an outstanding Business Analyst with a mix of Project Management end to end life cycle experience to join our client who is one of the UK’s largest, successful and well established construction companies. Covering new build concepts to development, refurbishment projects, responsive lifetime maintenance and renewable energy projects. They are situated on the outskirts of Manchester.
The Business Analyst will report into the CIO and will be responsible for a range of business divisional and process reviews (BPR’s), advising on process implementation and database improvements to help shape the direction and transformation of this successful growing business across the UK.
The candidate must have the following knowledge and experience:
· Comprehensive knowledge & practical experience of business analysis techniques and analysis documentation
· Ability to help shape and direct the solution
· Strong Business case and requirements definition, cost analysis, benefits realisation experience
· Project management methodologies eg PRINCE II, Agile
· Good understanding of the requirements of business change management
· Production of functional specifications and supporting artefacts
· Ability to deal effectively with all stakeholders
· Ability to facilitate workshops
· Excellent change advocacy and leadership
· Excellent communicator, with strong negotiation and influencing skills
· End to end experience of the project lifecycle
· Experience with System and User Acceptance Testing
· Experience of working within a process led change environment.
· Process modelling experience
· Experience of story mapping and user planning
· Excellent analytical skills & an accomplished problem solver
· Excellent attention to detail combined with pragmatic, solutions’ based thinking
· Solid business acumen & understanding of business processes
· Conscientious & motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
· Experience of Microsoft Office toolset and the key related products eg., Visio and Project
· Fluent in business English language - with clear and confident written and oral presentation skills and the ability to tailor these for all levels
This is a superb opportunity to work with a well-established construction industry leader; as such we are looking for the best individuals.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package will be paid to the right candidate.
Don't miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.