.Net, VB, C# Developer (Norwich) – Permanent Role
We are looking for an ambitious .Net Developer to join our client who is a European market leader in property security solutions. The role is based at their Norwich IT Centre of Excellence within a small team of experienced developers.
The .Net Developer will play a critical role within the Group Business System department reporting directly to the IT Development manager. Through expansion the global digital platforms are part of an organisation wide transformation programme to standardise and significantly expand solutions to the business and their customers. There is a large focus on expanding into critical mobile digital products using the Microsoft core .Net development (VB.Net & C#) code base into Android / iOS client sets.
Every developer has complete autonomy to manage the entire development life-cycle of small-to-medium software projects from analysing initial business requirements, developing the right solution under time constraints, supporting UAT and the wider group solutions going forwards.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a busy development environment with further training / certification considered.
The candidate should have the following knowledge and experience:
· Strong experience of Microsoft .Net 3.5+ (C# or VB.net)
· Experienced in MVC web development life cycle experience both front-end and back-end
· Solid knowledge of SQL Server (2008 & above) in enterprise settings
· Legacy support & enhancement of Microsoft web platforms (ASP.Net, Webforms)
· Mobile development experience and related tool-sets (e.g. Xamarin)
· Understanding & experience of MS Team foundation server
· Experience of managing off-shore resources (accepting code delivery)
· Quality Assurance of code libraries with root-branch management
· UAT support and user training
· Advantageous to have any mobile cross platform development experience (Android, iOS, SQLite, etc)
· Analysed stakeholder requirements, developed & maintained software solutions and supported the entire software development life-cycle (SDLC)
· Maintained code base to comply with high quality assurance levels
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Located a commutable distance to Norwich
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference within a small team with an expanding market leading organisation.
A competitive package £35k-£40k depending upon experience, development training days, good holiday with flexi-time options and pension will be given to the right candidate.
Don’t miss out! Apply on directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.