System Developer (Norwich) – Permanent Role
.Net Systems Developer, Norwich, £28,000-£35,000 per annum plus overtime, flexi-time, training & pension
A .Net Systems Developer is needed for our Norwich based client, who is a European market leader in property security solutions. This is an excellent opportunity (with 34 day’s holiday!) to join a small team of experienced developers, who will be involved in the entire development life-cycle of small to medium software projects from analysing initial business requirements, developing the right solution, supporting UAT and the wider group solutions going forward. Bespoke mobile and digital products developed using the Microsoft.Net (C#) code base are a key focus.
The .Net Systems Developer will work closely within a strong team and play a critical role within the Group reporting directly to the Head of IT Development.
One of the key attributes of this role will be the availability of training to improve your development skills.
Is this you?
· Minimum 18 months’ experience within a .Net (C#) Developer role
· Experience of web development using Webforms and/or MVC is beneficial
· Any experience of Mobile solutions i.e. using UWP, Android SDK, Xamarin, would be useful
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance of code libraries with source control management
· Working experience within an Agile environment i.e. SCRUM
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Located a commutable distance to Norwich
If this role is for you, don’t miss this opportunity, apply today!
Don’t miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.