IT Infrastructure Project Manager – Permanent Role – Slough
Our client is a highly regarded and expanding international finance organisation with an enviable reputation in the market place. With their increasing workload they are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join their Technology & Transformation team.
In this challenging role you will be expected to take project management responsibility for infrastructure projects within the service delivery function. The main responsibilities will be planning and monitoring projects, preparing and maintaining project plans including supporting business cases across all divisions of the organisation.
Your experience & skills should include:
- Good experience in software infrastructure project management
- Proven track record in delivering projects to time/cost and quality
- Sound knowledge of IT Operations / ITIL Service Management in large enterprise organisations
- Common enterprise grade disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity services
- Proven experience of managing third parties and working with outsource partners / vendors
- Good understanding & knowledge of IT infrastructure, including Windows Client & server technologies, LAN/WAN technologies and virtualised thin client technologies (i.e. Citrix, VM Ware, Hyper-V)
- Very good inter-personal & communication skills, experienced in communicating with senior stakeholders and customers, as well as the local teams
- Evidence of building strong and effective relationships with team, stakeholders, customers and partners
- ITIL Level 3 Foundation Qualification desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Commutable distance to Slough
This is a permanent role located in Slough with a very comprehensive package (Car, Bonus, Health, more) with good long term career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.