Business Analyst - Customer Contact Centre - Slough - Contract Role
Our client is a highly regarded successful global finance company based in the Thames Valley just west of the M25. They are in the process of expanding the capacity of a highly rated team of Business Analysts to cope with an increasing workload.
We are now looking for an outstanding Business Analyst with extensive experience of CRM and ideally Salesforce, to work directly with the business to assist in the shaping, direction and implementation of a number of upcoming new product initiatives.
The candidate must have the following knowledge and experience:
· Comprehensive knowledge & practical experience of business analysis techniques and analysis documentation
· Experience with reporting requirements/MI and working with customer contact centres
· Knowledge of Salesforce CRM products and enterprise implementations
· Extremely customer focused, be seen as a trusted adviser to the business
· Ability to help shape and direct the solution
· Strong Business case formulation and requirements definition, cost analysis, benefits realisation experience
· Extensive experience of writing use cases or functional specifications
· Good understanding of the requirements of business change management
· Extensive experience of business process modelling
· Ability to deal effectively with all stakeholders
· Ability to facilitate workshops
· Excellent change advocacy and leadership
· Able to advocate an innovative idea / vision / strategy to the business
· Excellent communicator, with strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Excellent analytical skills & an accomplished problem solver
· Excellent attention to detail combined with pragmatic, solutions’ based thinking
· Solid business acumen
· Ability to bring personal authority to bear
· Conscientious & motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision
· Fluent in business English language - with clear and confident written and oral presentation skills and the ability to tailor these for all levels This is an urgent contract role with a competitive rate and long term opportunities for the right candidate. Don’t miss out, this is an immediate start, contact us today!
Don’t miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.