Insight Brand Analyst Manager - Northamptonshire - Permanent Role - Leading FMCG Marketing Intelligence Company
An Insight Manager is required for a well-established, successful Marketing intelligence company based in Northamptonshire. The Insight Manager will build solid relationships and work closely with multiple global brands to help them to successfully and efficiently respond to the voice of their customers and to predict future behaviour and trends, all while proactively sharing ideas and keeping track of current industry trends. As an Insight Manager, you will be working within a small team to confidently deliver and present quality insights and data to your clients who are FMCG suppliers.
What you’ll be doing...
- Searching data via a cloud-based web analytics platform.
- Analysing, exporting and presenting reports to the client on customer trends and behaviour
- Assessing findings and recommending steps to action
- Consulting with the client on a full range of services available
- Presenting results to all client stakeholders - sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups
- Acting as a liaison between the Account Management and Development teams and also first point of contact for the client on day to day issues
Who you are...
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a market intelligence role, and will have been exposed to both quantitative and qualitative data
- Have ability to critically evaluate data and draw conclusions from your analysis
- Be a strong project manager
- Preferably have a degree or equivalent level of education
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Love problem-solving
- Passionate about date and data visualisation
- An excellent communicator, written and orally
This is an excellent opportunity in a growing and dynamic marketing intelligence company. It has an excellent package and great personal development opportunities.
Apply on directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.