Polish Speaking Digital Content Manager - Contract Role - (Bracknell)
Our client is a highly regarded large services company based in Bracknell with an enviable reputation in the market place. With a large EMEA digital web programme of development in place they are looking for an experienced Polish speaking Digital Content Manager to join the expanding sales & marketing team to help deliver an ambitious migration programme.
The Digital Content Executive will be responsible for ensuring that the re-platforming and redesign of both websites and app activities are implemented within a EMEA region, supporting the launch of the websites and mobile apps across Poland. Your role will be pivotal to the EMEA digital team and substantial investment is being made in this area.
As you would expect there are many teams involved with a programme of this size so established experience with strong Polish & English Speaking communication skills will be essential for this challenging role.
The suitable candidate should have the following knowledge and experience:
- Native Polish speaker with a strong level of English skills
- Managed & delivered content rich EMEA campaigns
- Strong enterprise CMS knowledge (e.g. Magnolia, Lotus Notes, Drupal, etc)
- Good working knowledge of digital platforms
- Cross translated multi-lingual content and migrated between digital platforms
- Agency management around hands-on SEO content and strategies
- Created and managed landing pages
- Co-ordinated cross channel campaigns (e-mails, newsletters, blogs, social media, etc)
- Measured and evaluated web based activities (especially eCommerce)
- Strong digital marketing background
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Commutable distance to Bracknell
This is an urgent initial 3-month contract role located in Bracknell with an immediate start. There are long-term opportunities for the right candidate.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.