Software Engineer (PHP) - Permanent role Milton Keynes
Software Engineer PHP
Are you a great Software Engineer?
Do you have excellent experience in any of the technologies ranging from LAMP through to JAVA, C#, HTML and Ruby on Rails?
Do you want to work in an exciting, truly Agile environment?
Do you want to work with some of the best people in the industry?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
Our Milton Keynes based client is part of an expanding global organisation, specialising in cloud based employee management software. Their clients include some of the world’s biggest names and most innovative brands.
You will be responsible for the design, maintenance and enhancement of market leading software in a complex application serving tens of thousands of users worldwide. You will have the opportunity to drive and develop new enhancements in both process and products to improve efficiency and maintainability. You should be a passionate Software Engineer who is prepared to take on challenging technological issues in a collaborative high tempo environment whilst working with some of the best engineers in the industry.
Key competencies required:
· An ability to think through the problem, shape the solution - regardless of technology
· Analytical thinking, self-motivation, innovation and a desire to learn and help others
· Customer focused & clear communicator
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
· An in-depth knowledge of developing software using technologies such as PHP, JAVA, C++, C#, MySQL, Apache, Linux, HTML, CSS, XML, MVC, AngularJS, Ruby on rails
· Solid knowledge and experience of Object Oriented programming principles, design patterns and Open source frameworks
· An excellent understanding of software development and engineering best practice
· An ability to work in a highly innovative, fast-paced, truly Agile development environment
· An ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
This role comes with a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits including, 25 days’ holiday, healthcare (after 1 year), Life assurance, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, pension and more.
Don’t miss out! Apply directly on our LinkedIn job page or contact us on 01327 368 368.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.