Cognos BI Reports Developer – (Cognos v10.2) - Permanent Role (Slough)
Our global financial client based in Slough is seeking an experienced Cognos BI Reports Developer to start as soon as possible.
The role of the Cognos BI Reports Developer is to develop and deliver Cognos (10.2) reporting solutions, dashboards, data analysis and systems analysis from initial requirements gathered by Business Analysts through to successful implementation across a range of incremental changes and transformational projects.
This is an opportunity to join a small dynamic team and make a difference with formal training available as part of an on-going career development plan.
Essential Experience / Skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in enterprise solutions built on the Cognos 10.2 platform
- Development & delivery of Cognos report solutions using Report Studio tool-sets
- Knowledge of common organisational BI performance management, analysis, dashboards and reports
- Good working technical understanding of SQL Server & related technologies (use of TOAD or other SQL tool advantageous)
- Exposure to Cognos Framework Manager and modelling useful
- Produced working technical documents & reports (e.g. release notes, deployment instructions, user guides)
- Must be able to write clear and concise communications with high attention to detail
- Experience of translating user requirements into formal technical development specifications
- Worked closely with System and User Acceptance Testing teams
- Strong technical skills aligned with good analytical skills
- Must have good verbal communication skills
- Live within a commutable distance of Slough
This is an urgent permanent role located in Slough with a very comprehensive package with good long term career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.