Business Intelligence (BI) Support Analyst (Business Objects) - (Slough)
Our client is one of Europe’s largest financial services groups, they are situated in Slough and they are looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Support Analyst with experience providing with support solutions within a BI Business Objects environment, working with SQL Server, Business Objects Web Intelligence and SAP Data Warehouse.
This is a pivotal position within the Business Intelligence Support small team of experienced analysts. The organisation has experienced strong sales growth and to support this the BI environment will be substantially upgraded, as part of a long term global transformation plan, to deliver increasingly sophisticated global BI solutions to the group. The successful individual will be involved in this transformation and will play a key part within the development process of this upgrade longer term.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a structured career path with training and mentoring provided.
Key knowledge and experience:
• Experience of delivering support of Business Objects (v4 +) & Web Intelligence report solutions in an enterprise setting
• Excellent working knowledge of Business Intelligence Suite (4.1) and environment
• Solid understanding of SQL Server database stack and data warehousing principles
• Working knowledge of common Business Intelligence reporting tools (e.g. PanIntelligence, Qlikview, Tableau, YellowFin, etc)
• A history of investigating BI systems, applications and data anomalies directly with the end users through to resolution
• Data warehouse (SAP DW) support
• Analysed user reporting requirements, developed & maintained reporting solutions and supported the software development life-cycle (SDLC)
• Maintained data quality to comply with industry governance compliance
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Located a commutable distance to Slough
This is an urgent requirement with a competitive flexible benefits package incorporating car, health and pension with fantastic career development opportunities for the right candidate.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.